Is there a way to learn how to use Jira? I know there is a little tutorial, but want to take a deep dive into it.
Here is a doc where you can refer for getting started with Jira Cloud https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/get-started-with-jira-core-cloud/
I try to answer the community questions to really get into the details. Other people use jira in ways that I don't, so they ask questions about things I wouldn't necessarily do. By trying to answer the question I usually learn something new, even if I don't come up with an actual solution.
@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ That's true, and I sometimes do the same, even if I don't get a proper solution, I learn something new in the process.
Cheers, Kevin.
@Matthew Allmendinger Welcome to community.
Do the following:
I really like these guides, as they walk you through everything from the basics of Jira to deep dives into Best Practices:
Specifically if you get into Jira administration, this has some great information:
And this is a terrific tutorial that will take you through setting up your first project, board, creating an issue and inviting your team:
But as others have said, this community is an incredible resource for helping both new and seasoned users and administrators alike. As the saying goes, "There are no dumb questions!"
Hi @Matthew Allmendinger ,
Have you already looked at these role-based learning paths?https://training.atlassian.com/learning-paths
This could be a great starting point ;-)
Hi everyone
Thanks for sharing the information
Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.