First of all I love us having a forum where we can discuss how different people and organizations are using the system - even if not everything could be applied everywhere I still think the discussion is really important.
So that we actually can help the world to improve!
So - back to my topic: How are you working with projects?
I've always ended up in discussions about when and if projects should be added or if we shouldn't use projects in different scenarios.
Should you use a project as a "product" - that all "products" within a company should have their own projects?
Or should projects be connected to "teams" - a team should have their own project where they can work with all their issues.
Or should we minimize the use of projects entirely and work with Components?
So - the word is free, what do you think is best practice when it comes to working with Projects to make it easy and flawless for everyone involved?
Thank you in advance! ( And of course I have my own opinion, but I'll try to sh*t up and just listen for once :P )
// Andreas