Hello.
I recently set up a pipeline but started with setting up variables instead of a template. Now when I go to my Pipelines menu, I have no options to set up a new config/ yml file. There is a picture with "Hooray! You've successfully set up Pipelines". No other buttons or options.
I can't do anything else. I've looked at Repository Settings > Settings > Pipelines > Settings. There's nothing there. I cannot find any other options to create a new file or another file for another pipeline.
I even deleted the variables I set up. When I go back to the Pipelines menu, there are no options to start a new file. I just have an empty table and there is the message: "We couldn't find any pipelines that match your search"
I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this. I require a pipeline for my project.