I am a new member of the community. Thanks.
Welcome!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Chiko Abubakar ! Hope you have a great learning experience here!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Chiko Abubakar !
Thanks
Hello and Welcome, Chiko!
We are glad you are here!!
I am also new to this community. welcome
@Chiko Abubakar Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the Community, @Chiko Abubakar ! I hope you enjoy the time learning, sharing, and connecting with other members!
Hi @Chiko Abubakar, a very warm welcome to the Community!
Thank you
Thank you Carlos
How long have you been in the industry?
Hi @Chiko Abubakar ,Welcome to the Atlassian community.....
welcome
Yes thank you!
My name ist Manuel i come from Germany and i startet Web Developing
Welcome @Chiko Abubakar !:-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.