Hello, I need to migrate Bitbucket (5.15.1) to a different server.
I have tried the 2 options in this doc to no avail: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver0515/migrating-bitbucket-server-to-another-server-961275665.html
- I have backed/zipped both the Install and Home directories from the existing production server and unzipped them to the new server. I get that message below. I update the variable for JRE_HOME as it indicates (because I have a later version of Java installed on the new server) and it still fails with the same error.
- I have started from scratch and performed the download/install of the same version of BB on the new server. I still copied the zip files from above into the new server and unzipped them. Still the same error.
This is what happens when I launch bb
[root@atlassian2 bin]# service atlbitbucket status
Bitbucket is not running (pidfile exists)
[root@atlassian2 bin]# service atlbitbucket start
The JRE_HOME environment variable is not defined correctly
This environment variable is needed to run this program
Edit set-jre-home.sh and define JRE_HOME
Startup has been aborted
[root@atlassian2 bin]#
[root@atlassian2 bin]# nano set-jre-home.sh
Displaying Java information below shows the same path I put in the set-jre-home.sh script.
[root@atlassian2 bin]# echo $JAVA_HOME
/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.275.b01-1.el8_3.x86_64
[root@atlassian2 bin]# echo $JRE_HOME
Thank you in advance for any assistance.