I have JIRA and Confluence On-Demand products and I'd like to be able to integrate the two so that Confluence displays as a link in Jira. I'd also like to use JIRA to authenticate with Confluence since the users are the same.
Hi Chris,
As far as I know, if you have confluence and jira on on-demand, they should be appearing in the dashboard. If you have both in the same box, then the option to go to one application to the other should be appearing in the header of the page. If not, I suggest to get in touch with the ondemand support team.
I hope this helps.
Rodrigo
Ok, that makes sense. I have JIRA but I'm only doing a trial option with Confluence. I assume once I purchase a license for Confluence it should be seamless or is there another step that is required?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.