How do I edit and/or create informational text? It is a commonly asked question but the responses are out of date. I do have the edit layout button however I do not have a button for informational text (this button looks to be next to the graph button and the insert pull down.
@Colleen
I am assuming that you are talking about instructional or informational text that is added on a template. You have to be editing a Confluence Template for this to be available.
Yes I am referring to the informational text that is added on a template that only appears when you click edit. What you are showing me is exactly what I said I don't have.
@Colleen It does not look like you are editing a template. How are you accessing the template that you are editing?
I am accessing Confluence through the browser through my companies data service center I suppose. I created a Project template and I am trying to customize it to make it adaptable to my needs. Whether I am in edit or not edit mode, I still don't have this button available. I am thinking maybe we have restrictions or I need to submit a support ticket to request it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.