Is it possible to batch or bulk change multiple projects at once? I want to take the 100 or so projects I have and switch them to a new workflow. Is there anyway to do this all at once or do I have to manually go into every project and switch them?
thanks
Unfortunately, no.
Please add any comments and vote for this improvement.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-5254
You might want to see if you script runner has what you need to get this task done.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.onresolve.jira.groovy.groovyrunner
JIRA Command Line Interface has the updateProject action that will update the workflow scheme. Use in combination with runFromList.
Bob... how do you specify the mapping from old states to new states, in the case where the workflows have different lists of statuses? Or if you can't do the mapping, what default is used?
It is only going to handle the cases that require no further interactions . It is about the best that can be done without proper JIRA remote API support. I doubt it handles the error case well either. There should be a warning on this parameter indicating the restriction - I will create an issue.
Adding test comment. Edit: test.
Yes there is a solution... BulkWorkflowSchemeSwitcher - Plugin from catWorkX (http://plugins.extern.catworkx.de)
i've used it for my Jira and it works great!!!
There is a solution from Catworkx..https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.catworkx.plugins.BulkWorkflowSchemeSwitcherit works fine for meCheersThomas
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.