Hi,
I have a project which need Confluence with forum function, and looking for the information for review.
Thanks,
Francis
When it's ready.
I can't give you a date because it really does depend on when the development team is happy it all works. I can tell you they're actively working on it, and the boards show testing is moving, so I'd say "quite soon", and I be surprised if it's not before the end of July.
Hi Francis,
Community Forums is entering the final stages of testing today and we hope to have this available soon. We aim to have this on the marketplace either by the end of today (2nd of July) or at the start of next week.
Kind Regards,
Hessom
Hi Nic and Hessom,
Thanks for the answers!
Regards,
I'm possibly a little ahead of Hessom today as I had an early meeting, but I'm sure he'd like you to know that 2.3.1 was released to marketplace a few minutes ago.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.