Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 11.05.41 AM.pngOk, am I crazy here?
My original repo is 'DinnerFork'. I've created a fork of it called 'SaladFork' with fork syncing enabled.
I'm working on the develop branch of both repos. Changes made to DinnerFork/develop automatically show up on SaladFork/develop. But if the change on DinnerFork/develop directly conflicts with a change on SaladFork/develop, it doesn't show up (this makes sense but is an alert created somewhere?)
When I try to create a Pull Request to merge DinnerFork/develop into SaladFork/develop to get those changes, it warns me that there is a conflict and that the merge can't be completed automatically. All good. But the git commands suggested by the "More information" link seem to be backwards, as they appear to be written as if I was working in the DinnerFork repo and trying to merge SaladFork into it, instead of the reverse. Am I missing something?
Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 10.33.14 AM.png
redacted_Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 10.34.05 AM.png
EDIT: Screenshots below are related to my comment
Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 11.08.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-24 at 11.05.41 AM.png