.... is that correct? Do you give kudos to someone?
Or am I limited to the people in the group.
Can I give them out just to play with it or do they have to be reasonably sensible?
Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ 👋
You can give the gift of Kudos to people within the Atlassian Community under the recognition tab in the drop down menu. You get 10 Kudos points a week to give to anyone you like (obviously not yourself 😄).
Simply search the name you want to recognise - I have noticed that it seems to work better on just their first names and then scan down the list to find the person you're looking for.
Plus you can give them out however you see fit, they're yours to give so have some fun, you'll have three options for why you're giving Kudos so sensible doesn't have to come in to play if you don't want it to.
Hope this helps, any more questions just let me know!
All the best,
Laura
P.S. A little Kudos is coming your way, just because 😊
Champion!!! This is a huge treasure hunt! Love it. 😁👍
@Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
see the current bugs, when you can't find all persons
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Why-can-t-I-assign-the-Kudos/qaq-p/1670691
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/User-searching-not-working-correctly/td-p/1666617
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.