I(newbie) have simple workflow which has Statuses ToDo --> In Progress --> Done. when an issuetype Epic (parent issue) is created, it creates 3 stories(child issues) (I used Create A Linked Issue (JSU) to create all the 3 stories automatically when the epic is created only when it is in In-progress transition state.
Scenario 1:
Now the epic is in In-progress state. If I go back to ToDo status and come back to In-Progress status it again creates 3 new stories.
Q: If I go back to ToDo status and back to In-Progress it should not create 3 new stories, how can we achieve it?? Any suggestion on pre-condition or JQL query?
Scenario 2:
When the Epic is Done. All the 3 stories are done in Epic as well.
Q: If we go back to ToDo status from Done, then it should not allow to create 3 stories again.
I also checked https://beecom-products.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/JSU/pages/25680577/JQL+Use+Cases
it doesn't help me in my scenario but it is similar.