I've updated my avatar in my Atlassian account, but my avatar still shows up as the default blue. This was not an issue a few months ago, before an Atlassian account was associated with my JIRA account.
I'm having the same issue. I was originally using my Gravatar, so then I switched my profile icon to the same exact picture, but directly in the Account Update. Either way, JIRA doesn't show my icon. Though it shows the icons of my co-workers.
Here was my resolution, I just waited. And added a different profile picture. It finally took at this point.
Ah, I see. I don't have any openings on my calendar, but I'll have to schedule a time to test that. Thanks, Billy!
I have the same issue for one of the team members.
I have the same issue. I updated my avatar to try and fix, but I'm still default.
I'm having the same issue in 2019, tried another avatar, still doesn't work. Some co-workers it does work, for about 1/4 of us it doesn't.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.