Hi there, I wanted to know how I go about adding a pop-up window for comments when a JSD agent changes the workflow status.
At the moment an agent would add a comment informing the colleague that their request has been done and we are awaiting their approval. So the steps an agent would take are:
- Click on the comment field
- write the comment
- click on share
- go change the status by selecting Waiting for Approval in the Workflow drop down.
The colleague would receiver two email notifications, the comment and the status change.
I want to change the steps so that the agent would
- change the status by selecting Waiting for Approval in the Workflow drop-down (which brings a pop-up window where the agent can add comments)
- agent writes comments
- click on share
Now the status changes and one email goes out to the colleague with both the comment and the approval request button.
Thanks in advance for any help 