I am new to JIRA
Looking forward to have great knowledge platform to share and educate from this community.
Welcome to the community @Akhilesh Nawade
Feel free to ask any questions and also share your knowledge related to Atlassian/ Marketplace applications.
Glad to have you here.
Welcome to the Community @Akhilesh Nawade !! You could also attend free events virtually at https://ace.atlassian.com/ ...see you around!
Thanks Deepanshu,
I am working as a Quality Process Consultant (non technical) where I need to look out all projects health for there respective projects/JIRA Boards.
I am looking out for dashboard where I can see multiple Projects /JIRA Board Data on my Dashboard page along with there respective parameter e.g. velocity, Defect Density etc... While searching I found some plugin's but not sure whether plugin's will be working on my Company JIRA tools.
Could you please suggest me how I can see multiple project data on my dashboard page.
Hello and Welcome, Akhilesh!
We are glad you are here!!
@Akhilesh Nawade
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade!
Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade !
@Akhilesh Nawade Welcome to the Community! Be sure to check out any product collections that interest you, as well as our member journey and Friday Fun. 😄
Welcome to the Community, @Akhilesh Nawade ! I hope you enjoy learning, sharing, and connecting with others here! :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.