I'm running JIRA on Amazon EC2 - I want to both migrate JIRA to a new server and then upgrade to 5.0. Here is what I've done:
- Export XML backup of JIRA
- Migrated from 32-bit t1.micro instance to a new 64-bit m1.small instance
- Installed JIRA 4.4 on the new server
- Import XML backup of JIRA
- NOTE: JIRA was working on the new server with my data at this point
- Upgrade JIRA from 4.4 to 5.0
When I try to launch JIRA I get the following error:
JIRA Startup Failed
|
| You cannot access JIRA at present. Look at the table below to identify the reasons |
| Description |
|
The following plugins are required by JIRA, but have not been started:
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Project Config Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.jira-project-config-plugin)
- Embedded Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.embedded)
- Gadget Dashboard Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.dashboard)
- Opensocial Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.opensocial)
- Gadget Directory Plugin (com.atlassian.gadgets.directory)
- Atlassian JIRA - Plugins - Gadgets Plugin (com.atlassian.jira.gadgets)
|
|
I've tried these KB articles:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/JIRA+Fails+to+Start+Due+to+Bundled+Plugin+is+Disabled
http://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=212173447
And then I tried this article to increase the memory to 512m - 1024m:
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Increasing+JIRA+Memory
Here is my catalina log: (catalina.log)
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Added latest log file: (catalina.log)