I want to write a user macro in confluence which will take input of a change iD and the output will be a clickable url to the change ID. What we need to do is just append the change ID text to a static string and display it as URL. Can someone please provide the code and logic to do that?
Hi @Soham Das
This should work, if I understand you correctly
Feel free to adapt it
## Macro title: My Macro## Macro has a body: Y or N## Body processing: Selected body processing option## Output: Selected output option#### Developed by: My Name## Date created: dd/mm/yyyy## Installed by: My Name## @param change:title=Change ID|type=string|required=true|desc=Description here<a href='LINK $paramchange'>Link Text</a>
Regards, Dominic
Hi Dominic,
Can you please tell how to take in the input(i.e the change id)?
What you mean by how to take the input?
The input is the parameter. You have to set the parameter in the macro on the page, where you use the macro.
Sorry Dominic,
I got it. The given template works fine. Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.