I'm hoping someone can help me with an issue I'm having in exporting to excel from Confluence. I don't have the 'table capture' option despite having the same settings as one of my colleagues who does have that capability. Anyone have any ideas why this might be please?
Hi @Carole Jones welcome to the Atlassian community forum.
To answer your query, "Table capture" isn't a confluence plugin, but it is a Google Chrome extension that Copies HTML tables to the clipboard or exports them to Microsoft Excel, CSV, Google Sheets, Office 365, etc.
So, your confluence settings aren't going to include table capture feature. But having said, once you add the extension to your browser, it will be like a magic working with tables.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Thank you so much for advising me of this.
You are welcome @Carole Jones and I'm glad you find my answer helpful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.