I have no idea what changed/what I did, but the Jira Key and Jira Project fields no longer surface/show the related data (which I have confirmed is still there and mapping properly),Ideas???
I discovered the issue. It was a standard id-10-t error. I was viewing "Jira Key" instead of "Issue Key"
Hi @Scott Nelson, I don't recall any particular change you can make that would cause similar behaviour. Can you share a screenshot? It makes it easier to assist you with this.
Good point, Added to the description. Thanks for taking a look.
Can you select, as columns, the options Key and Project? What version are you in? Also, underneath columns, you have your defaults, filter and system column options; perhaps you're displaying system rather than your defaults. Another quick check, couldn't those be custom fields not yet populated?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.