Hi I have an issue at the moment where the resolution statuses are incorrectly showing within the portal I have checked the post function in the workflow and this is set up correctly , Im unsure as to what else this could be linked to ?
Hi,
What does it mean 'incorrectly showing'? Could you attach your workflow and status mapping from the Request Form?
Hi Thank you for your quick response Im unsure how I find if Im using cloud or server any tips?.I have attached a screen shot some issues are set to closed resolution but in the workflows are correct ?
Ok, I see that you use server. Could you please share the screen from workflow? Click View Workflow. Also screen from Status mapping under request form will be useful.
You might have to direct me to the status mapping but thats what I have so far .:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.