Hello,
I'm testing the Opsgenie integration throught Java SDK for a customer that uses Opsgenie for Alert management. I'm using a Trial account as we use Atlassian products extensively but no OpsGenie.
The Java SDK version I'm using is "2.11.2".
I've created an API key, and using "https://api.eu.opsgenie.com" as RootUri.
But I'm always receiving a "Could not authenticate", that is the same response we are receiving when using the Api key provided by the customer. The Api key has enabled all the options: Read, Create and update, Delete, Configuration Access.
Some weeks ago, when I created the integration there was not problem in authentication, and the code is the same, but currently is not working.
This is the integration code:
OpsGenieClient opsclient = new OpsGenieClient();
opsclient.setRootUri("https://api.eu.opsgenie.com");
AlertApi client = opsclient.alertV2();
client.getApiClient().setApiKey(getApiKey());
CreateAlertRequest request = new CreateAlertRequest();
request.setMessage(getMessage());
request.setAlias(getAlias());
request.setDescription(getDescription());
request.setUser(getUser());
for (String teamName: getTeam()) {
request.addTeamsItem(new TeamRecipient().name(teamName));
}
SuccessResponse response = null;
try {
response = client.createAlert(request);
} catch (ApiException e) {
LOGGER.error("Unexpected error sending notification", e);
}
And the response I receive is:
13:59:32.232 [Test worker] ERROR com.nicepeopleatwork.nicemessenger.beans.OpsGenieBeanDelivery - Unexpected error sending notification
com.ifountain.opsgenie.client.swagger.ApiException: {"message":"Could not authenticate","took":0.001,"requestId":"d22b6bde-740f-4765-b5b2-3eb4da8a478a"}
at com.ifountain.opsgenie.client.swagger.ApiClient.invokeAPI(ApiClient.java:681) ~[sdk-swagger-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
at com.ifountain.opsgenie.client.swagger.api.AlertApi.createAlert(AlertApi.java:500) ~[sdk-swagger-2.11.2.jar:2.11.2]
The issue can be related to using a Trial Account (I had no problems some weeks ago)? Or is related to some change in the Api? (I've double checked the examples and the code seems ok).
Thanks in advance!