Since the latest upgrade of Jira I'm having issues with the tab ordering. Tabbing in forms is a perfect way tot quickly fill out a form, html is even giving possibilities (tab index) to assign the ordering of fields in a form (or exclude fields). Also, it prevents to use the mouse.
However, since the latest upgrade, the options in the formatting toolbar, when assigning, creating a new issue, adding a comment, etc, is counted in as Tab-key fields, example (style is now highlighted from tabbing from Assignee to Comment and will tab through the other options before entering the Comment-field):

I can hide the formatting toolbar, but also a hidden toolbar counts as 1 tab. And I frequently do use the formatting options and a hidden toolbar isn't useful then.
I was wondering if you also experience this annoying 'new feature' and if it can be solved?
It's not browser dependent, I tested in Firefox as well as Edge.
We are using Jira Server 8.14.1.