I am wondering if this is even possible. I have a structure that organizes the issues into a folder by sprint. Then I organize them under that folder into smaller folders based on whether they apply to requirements, code, design, etc. I was wondering if this would be possible to do without creating JQL queries I have to manually update for each sprint. For example:
Sprint 1
Query: project = X and sprint = 12345
Sub-folder 1
Filter: summary ~ "Requirements"
Sub-folder 2
Filter: summary ~ "Code"
Essentially each sub folder would be filtering the content that would fall under the parent folder into smaller categories. This would also allow me to see when things do NOT fall into those neat categories and to groom the deltas. The idea being that as I fill up the sub folders, the parent folder content should disappear from that location and only reside in the sub folders. Is this possible within a structure?