My production JIRA, JP @ v5, is currently integrated with my test instance of Fisheye, FT @ v2.7.10, which I intend to retire after my production instance of Fisheye, FP @ v2.7.11, finishes source scanning our huge repository.
In order to test out the new FP, I integrated it with my test JIRA, JT @ v5.0.1. JT was a restore copy of JP. When the backup is done, i believe there are left over application links of it to FT.
In JT, I removed all existing application links, then added new application link to the FP. But JT is unable to show the new repository from FP, instead it still shows the old repository from FT, which I believe there are some left over data in the database somewhere.
How whatever I do on JT, like clearing application links and reintegrating it to FP, the repository link under Associate Project with Repository Path is in correct. I also did clearing of Fisheye cache and doing integration check on JT but nothing seem to work.
I intend to use this same setup to my JP. Since this is happening to my JT, i will not integrate FP to JP unless this problem is solved.
Help! Thanks.