I badly need information since when https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/CAL/Confluence+Calendar+Plugin is not supported. Or perhaps, when confluence 3.5.1 was released.
The Calendar Plugin has never been supported by Atlassian. With the release of Team Calendars customers now have the option to use a fully-supported calendar add-on for Confluence that has new features, that customers ask for, added in frequent releases. I encourage you to check out the Team Calendars blog and product page for more information:
http://www.atlassian.com/en/software/confluence-team-calendars
http://blogs.atlassian.com/mt/mt-search.cgi?blog_id=27&tag=team%20calendars&limit=20
We were reluctant to purchase team calendars as well as this is a new release\test phase for us... We instead opted to test out using Google Calendars and adding that to the wiki page. You can use code like this: {widget:url=https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=xxx@gmail.com&ctz=America/New_York} where xxx is your gmail account name... Hope this helps.
It's not supported doesn't mean it won't work. Have you tested it?
It works fine. However that not the case.
Just to note that the old Calendar plugin worked fine on our Confluence 3.5.7 after migration from an odler Confluence version a couple of years ago.
Functionality was suddenly broken (I think after introducing a web proxy). To restore it, I had to uninstall the plugin completely using the web interface, shutdown Confluence, clear plugin cache, start up Confluence again, and re-install the plugin. Actually this time I decided to install an updated version of the plugin which I got from https://bitbucket.org/soudmaijer/confluence-calendar/wiki/Home. Although it is supposed to work on Confluence 5.1.x, it works fine also on our Confluence 3.5.7
Other interesting links:
[1] https://bitbucket.org/atlassianlabs/confluence-calendar-pluginThis is a reworked version 3.0 of the calendar plugin.If you're looking for any of the older 2.x versions, you'll find them in the 2.x branch.(Updated 2013-02-19)
[2] https://bitbucket.org/abutcher/confluence-calendar/wiki/HomeThis repo contains changes to allow the Confluence Calendar plugin (latest release 2.7.2.1) to work with Confluence 4.
[3] https://bitbucket.org/soudmaijer/confluence-calendar/wiki/HomeThis project enables you to run the legacy Confluence Calendar Plugin on Confluence 5.1.xYou can download version 2.7.4 here:http://build.oudmaijer.nl/job/confluence-calendar/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/calendar-plugin-2.7.4-SNAPSHOT.jar(Updated 2013-04-25)
Thanks,
Ioannis
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.