Hi everyone, I started a while ago to develop a plugin that sums up all the time from my issues in jira. so I made a webwork plugin that can do this, shows image below.But now I want to add my summary bar to the real list view window inside jira, so wondering what is the best approach? Maybe you're aware of this @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ ?
Hi @Rickard Forslund so you just need to "decorate" your page with Jira stuff (header, footer...)?
OK, I checked screenshots more carefully but unfortunatelly I'm not aware of easy way how to achieve this. The table has some more functions like filtering, adding columns, exports which you would need to implement. I think it is the reason why it is not easily extensible .
Ye not realy decorate the page , more like putting the summation bar into the existing list view page. also if it's possible to only edit the footer on the list view page maybe works?, anyway i atleast have to try, how would you start? im totaly lost when its come to editing existing plugins.Thanks Martin Bayer for all your help on my road to my first jira plugin.
Hi @Rickard Forslund , to be honest, I never tried to customize this part of Jira, but I just found module called Search request view (https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/search-request-view/), there is also some bug for this module created here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71234?error=login_required&error_description=Login+required&state=118ad7a2-9587-466a-8d88-9e061296f3c1.
There is step by step tutorial, how to create plugin with this module:
You can check this, or maybe you are already using this module?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.