Hi All!
let me explain my requirement. I need to create issues in some projects, and add subtasks to it. But I need to restrict people able to see the subtasks (eg. some subtasks have to be processed by a team of my organisation, while others subtasks have to be treated by another team, and each team should not be able to view tasks assigned to others. Subtasks will contains quite sensitive data, and our internal policy tells us not to let people view informations they are not supposed to).
And to make it harder, I need to prevent the parent issue to be closed unless every subtasks are closed (for this, I may use the "Sub-Task Blocking Condition" feature).
Linking issues between projects is not a very good option (it doesn't reflect very well that something is a child of something else, and will prevent the use of the Sub-Task Blocking Condition...)
Is it possible, say, to create several subtasks type and grant access to them depending to a role? I searched for that a bit, but didn't found anything... this would be definitely one of the best solutions...
Have you any (good :-)) idea to make this work that way? I'm open to any suggestion...
Thanks in advance!