Hey everyone,
I am currently trying to achieve the following: We have a customer who runs JIRA datacenter cluster via the Azure Template (https://azuremarketplace.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/apps/atlassian.jira-data-center?tab=overview). We have an integration into our own JIRA Service Desk in that way, that if an Azure Service Health or an Azure Ressource Health Alert is triggered, a new Ticket is created with all the information.
However, as Azure Alerts are very chatty, our Service Desk gets kinda flodded with tickets if something fails. Therefore I am currently evaluating if it would be a good Idea to put in Opsgenie inbetween to aggregate the Azure Alerts e.g. if some Alert is flapping and triggered every 5 minutes we would not end up with 12 JIRA-Issues after an hour but instead only 1 Issue as Opsgenie would just increase the count of the alert to 12.
However, my Opsgenie Alerts do not have any additional data, nor do they get aggregated.

What did I do: First I deployed the jira software datacenter template in a stagging environment to experiment with and setup an Opsgenie Trial. I configured a team and the azure integration in Opsgenie. Then I created an Azure Resource Health Alert that triggers on a flapping Network usage as seen below

As you can see in the first screenshot I get alerts and I also get Mails, both directly from Azure and Opsgenie. However, the alerts are not aggregated and more or less "empty".

I tried to switch between the traditional and new alert scheme in Azure. No effect. I tried to find any additional configuration in Opsgenie but it does not look promising.

If I have a look in the logs of Opsgenie I get a warning that he "Skipps incoming data as there are no mathcing actions found". However, I have no Idea what that means 

I am glad for any ideas and tipps. And if I made an rookie mistage, just point me to the correct documentation, I would be fine with that 
Greetings,
Niklas