Hi, I have to create a new scrum board in existing project and ensure that the issues (stories, bugs, epics, tasks, etc ….) that are already created on the existing Kanban board can be loaded or seen on the new scrum board backlog.
Hey @Ram
You do have the ability to create multiple boards in a project so you could have kanban and scrum view. I'd recommend reading this article
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/creating-a-board-938845220.html
Note: If youre project is 100% going to scrum, then after you have built the scrum board you may want to get rid of the kanban to avoid confusion.
Ash
Hi Ash, thanks for the quick response, Yes I did created new scrum board but how do I copy the issues, stories, bugs, epics, tasks, etc. that are already created on the existing Kanban board to new scrum board?
It should just be as simple as creating the scrum board from an existing project, so you don't need to copy anything.
The options below are from the cloud version, but it's similar in server as I recall
Do you have that option?
Hi Ash, I see 2nd and 3rd options and I created new scrum board using "Board from an existing project". Once I created new scrum board I don't see backlog items in new scrum board. Do I need to select Kanban board filter in filters or I am I missing some steps?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.