Hi,
Basically we have a board that takes care of all customer issues. What I want is to be able to categorize them based on feature or problem. Just to understand where we need to focus and how many issues we have in a particular category.
Please help!
@Fernanda Luksic
There are lots of different ways you can set up categories.
You can setup Request Types that fall into specific categories or you can use components to assign a category.
It would be helpful to better understand how issues are coming in and what types of categories need to be assigned and how they might be identified. Not knowing any of that I would suggest looking at components on the project. Components are specific to the project and you could have categories that could be added at the time the issue is created as a hidden field on the request type or manually by the agent as they triage the request.
Thank you Brant for the answer. I did look at components. To make the situation a bit more specific. There is a board that we use to get all Customer tickets basically. I want to use something to categorize them and this way I can understand where the majority of our issues lie.
If components is a good method is there a way to do subcategories inside a component? If not how would I go about this?
Thank you and hope that it is clearer.
@Fernanda Luksic It is a little more clear. If you would like something like a that you can always create a custom field and add it to the issues.
That would work for the subcategories?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.