Hello all,
I have been using confluence for approx. 3 months now. I have been monitoring logs for a while correcting issues as I have found them. (Mostly me breaking stuff like installing ssl and losing the ability to create a space since I did not update the Server Base URL in the General Configuration control panel).
Banter aside: Is there any recommended Maintenance schedule that I should perform?
I have noted that my server has started to accumulate quite a few backups (I am looking at 99 now). If I do remove these backups would that interfere with my ability to view page history. I imagine that this backup is of some confluence databases and revision history is stored in the confluence database tables and not in these backups. Is this a correct assessment?
Would there be any other things that would be considered confluence best practices?
Thanks for reading all.