Hi,
I have severals board, but on some of them a card with multiple labels only shows 1 label. In the card I see all labels, on the board view there is only one label. This issue doesn't occur always. Is this a setting?
Hi @[deleted] ,
You are probably having similar issue like was discussed here - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/My-card-labels-aren-t-showing-on-my-board/qaq-p/1104899
Could you read it and let me know if that helped?
Hi @Mirek
I allready read this information and unfortunatly this didn't help.
When I have two labels, only one of them is showing on the board. But when I view another board, with other cards, I can see more labels. So it doesn't always accure.
Hope you can help me
Kind regards
Wilma,
Sure, we would try
Please tell me are you using desktop app, browser or mobile app? Could you try to view the affected board on different "distribution"? Is this board private? Is there anyone that can verify on his side how this is viewed?
I'm using desktop broser (firefox and explorer) and mobile app. I'm not sure what you mean by different distribution. I've tryed Open for workspace and private. The problem occurs on both. My college had the same problem.
I have compared the settings of other boards where the problem does not occur with this board but can't find any difference.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.