Hi,
I need to set the value of a group picker custom field based on the value in Issue Type. How to accomplish that?
Thanks
Hi Tomas,
You can try this code:
FormField ftype = getFieldById(fieldChanged) FormField fgroup = getFieldByName("Group") String vtype = (String) ftype.getFormValue() if (vtype =="2") // 2 - issue type id for New feature { fgroup.setFormValue("jira-administrators") } else if (vtype =="3") // 3 - issue type id for Task { fgroup.setFormValue("jira-developers") } else if (vtype =="4") // 4 - issue type id for Improvement { fgroup.setFormValue("jira-users") }
Please change your issue type ids and rename name "Group" with your Group picker custom field name.
Regards,Florjan
Hi Vidic,
Thank you for your answer.
Where do I enter this code? I am on JIRA 6.2.2
(I have jira v. 6.1.3. I hope that procedure will be similar in your case. You can find additional information in Behaviours documentation: https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/JBHV/JIRA%20Behaviours%20Plugin#JIRABehavioursPlugin-Installation)
Hi Florjan,
Works flawlessly!
Thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.