Hi, I know that it is possible to hide information like in screenshot 1. However, I would like to hide the elements marked in screenshot 2 for a specific project. Does anyone know how to do it?
Screen1
Screen2
Hi Pawel,
On the first screen, where you've typed "true" in the condition, you'll need to use the snippet that allows you to specify specific projects.
From https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/6.20.0/jira/fragments/HideUIElement.html you'll want to use snippet
(jiraHelper.project?.key in ["AAA","ABC"])
Make sure you test in a non-production environment first.
Cheers, Jimmy
@JimmyVanAU Thank you for the information.
Hi @JimmyVanAU , I followed what you wrote, but the code that specifies a specific project doesn't work. It turns me off in every project. Are you able to help?
Hi Pawel, can you share your code?
I'm assuming you specified the project key for which you want to hide the panels instead of AAA and ABC.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.