Hello,While using issueFunction in commented in a JQL is it possible to exclude a Username (as !=). Thank you!
Hi @[deleted]
this should still be possible by a query like this:
issueFunction in commented("visibility internal") AND NOT issueFunction IN commented("by someuser")
Could you please check and let us know if it works for you?
Regards,Daniel
Hi Patricia, can you share a little more detail regarding the query, as a general rule for users the notation
usercustomFieldName not in (username)
is used
Hi Juan!Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate your help. Well, my query is looking for Jira tickets that have internal comments : AND issueFunction in commented("visibility internal") BUT I wanted to be able to also add a way to exclude comments from the user 'Tasktop' in the internal comments results. I hope that is more clear.
Basically, I am looking for a way to query the opposite of : issueFunction in commented("by jbloggs"). If I want ALL comments EXCEPT those by jbloggs how would I write the JQL?
@Daniel Ebers Brilliant! It is EXACTLY what I was looking for. It filters the results excluding a comment by 'someuser'.Thank you so much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.