According to the warning on How to change the JVM parameter for a Docker container | Bitbucket Data Center and Server | Atlassian Documentation I can set the cacerts/ Java Trust Store path in my docker file using JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS parameter, as I'm after v4.0 (7.6.0 now)
Can anyone show me how?? I cannot find an example anywhere, not even on the docker readme!
I have my cacerts in my docker home which is mapped as a volume, but obviously need to change startup params to read this location instead of the images own default /opt/.... path to its JVM.
I'm sure this is a one-liner, just don't want to mess up my install!
My docker file section for BB is like this:
bitbucket:
image: atlassian/bitbucket-server:7.6.0
container_name: bitbucket
environment:
ELASTICSEARCH_ENABLED: 'true'
JDBC_DRIVER: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver
JDBC_USER: sa
JDBC_PASSWORD: ***************************
JDBC_URL: 'jdbc:sqlserver://mssql:1433;databaseName=BitbucketDB'
volumes:
- '/var/bitbucket/home/:/var/atlassian/application-data/bitbucket/'
ports:
- '7999:7999'
expose:
- '7990'
networks:
- backend
Expecting to add the JVM_SUPPORT_RECOMMENDED_ARGS bit in there I guess?
Really appreciate the help on this, will solve some internal integrations 