I would like to be able to have this filter work as a service desk queue
project in (Project1, Project2, Project3) and assignee in (person1, person2)
all I get back in this case are those issues that belong to the service desk project.
It's unfortunately not possible to do it, as you confirmed in your tests.
In the "issues to show" panel of your queue you won't find the Project field to query for, although if you type in "project = P1" it'll be considered correct.
JIRA Service Desk is currently designed to have queues with issues from its own Service Desk.
Best Regards,
Andre D. Borzzatto | Cloud Support
Hi Vic,
Really need this feature as well. Vote for: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1034
Thanks for sharing the link. I definately needed to place my vote for this.
What I do for this scenario is to create dashboards and Kanban boards. They work well for managing multiple projects. In fact I like the visual aspects over the native JSD queues.
Thanks Jack, that's what I will do as well and now can at least add in "links" to those dashboards on the side panel to make it easier for the users to navigate to find them. I will also rely on some well timed filter/subscriptions.
Do you have an example of being able to show Service Desk Queues as a Dashboard?
Hi @Jack Brickey It would be nice to see how you have this set up/screenshot of how it looks like to see if we can implement something similar
@Sebastian Pedraza, I don't have a current example as folks were not using it so I removed the stale board. With that said it looks like any Kanban board and you can configure as you want. For me I had one that looked something like below...
Kanban board filter = project in (proj1, proj2, proj3)
Kanban swimlanes:
Columns: (depends on your statuses)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.