Any architects out there who use the Atlassian programs?
I just started. I’ve used AWS, GCP and now this system. It’s set-up seems a bit more straight forward. I hope separate fee for access and trial periods are more conducive to development.
Hello and Welcome, David!
We are glad you are here!!
My son is a new architect, and I think their firm uses Jira somewhat - but they are small and might just be using the free version.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @David Leonard Gray !
Welcome to the Community
@David Leonard Gray Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the product collections, as well as threads like Friday Fun and our member journey.
Welcome to the Community, @David Leonard Gray ! I hope you enjoy learning about Atlassian and connecting with others. I'm (almost) sure that there will be other architects around, willing to share knowledge and experiences.
Hi David, do you mean architect for networks, clouds, security, enterprise? If so me too!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.