Hi,
I created a calendar in a confluence page using confiform CalendarView Macro to display events created using a registration form. Such that whenever a person submits a request using the other confiform the registration gets populated to the calender view automatically as an event based on the date range selected. The form and calendar macro are in different confluence pages.
I have a weird thing happening. I am able to see the events in the calendar view when someone submits event through the registration form without any issues.
However others see a blank calendar in the calendar page without any events.
I even tried giving edit access to both form and calendar confluence pages to a person but still he sees a blank calendar without events. He is not even able to see the events that he submitted himself in the registration form(for which my mail macro is successfully triggering emails with submitted details and I am also able to see the registered data in view/edit data portion of the form)
I also tried to create the calendar view macro in the same page as the registration form, but still its shows as blank to others.
Not sure what is going wrong in my set up. Please help me to sort out the issue such that anyone who has view access to the confluence page where the calendar is hosted, should be able to see the events.