I'm creating a custom macro I don't know why it says uri is not declared.
Is there a problem with the code? Or can't use functional programming on the console?
Scriptrunner allows you to run java or groovy (or a mix!), both of which are declaritive when it comes to variables - you can't just say "x = something", you need to tell the compiler that x is a variable before you can use it.
So, on line 10, it's saying you have not defined a variable called response, and the object you are trying to work with does not have it.
To me, this looks like it's because you are treating the call as though it is an iteration, which won't contain a response variable. Try removing the "req ->" part of it.
I removed it, but it's the same. Thank you for your answer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.