Hello everyone!
I'm creating a page for my team to house knowledge and other pertinent team articles, calendars, etc.
Anyone else doing a Knowledge project?
Thanks
Deb
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Deb Kushner ! Hope you get to learn a lot from here!
@Deb Kushner Welcome to the community!
Hi @Deb Kushner,Good day. Welcome to the Atlassian community.
I am not working on any Knowledge projects at the moment.🙂
-Sri
Hi @Deb Kushner
Welcome to the community!
Feel free to ask any questions or share your knowledge related to Atlassian or marketplace products.
Glad to have you here!
I regularly work on creating knowledge base for our clients/ or in my organization.
Welcome to the Atlassian community
@Deb Kushner Welcome, welcome! Be sure to check out the Confluence collection, as well as threads like Friday Fun and our member journey.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.