I have 2 closed child issues at 100% and 2 open child issues at 0% but my parent issue displays either at 99% or 100%
@[deleted]
What gantt are you using? In the past on the gantt charts I have used this has occurred when the child tasks do not have any time assigned to them. Then when the parent's time is met then it shows completed.
Hi, Brant ... we have WBS Gantt-Chart plug-in for Jira. I de-activated Time Tracking which did not make a difference.
@[deleted]this should help you understand how it is calculated and then you may want to change your configuration.
https://ricksoft-support.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/WGFJKB/pages/445677718/How+is+the+percent+done+progress+rate+of+parent+issues+calculated
@Brant Schroeder hmmmm ... sounds like this is a Bug as it makes no sense NOT to calculate all child issues to a parent issue. How can we manage our project otherwise and know where we are? I added to the issue under consideration.
I already have Auto-calculate = ON as well as Use specific field = Progress (WBSGantt). What is interesting, is I just changed the Issue View Configuration Start Date from Start date (WBSGantt) to Start Date and all of a sudden my parent % complete is showing the average I'm looking for; however, this causes a couple of issues:
1. Fields for child issues are no longer editable in the gantt unless an issue was already at 100%
2. I don't know if the Start Date field will populate to the gantt like the Start date (WBSGantt) field does without testing.
Hello, @[deleted]Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention and creating this Community Question.
We are investigating your issue on the ticket created on our Support environment. We will reply to you via the ticket and will also paste the response here on the Community Question to help other customers that might be having the same issue.If you need assistance with our plugins or have any other questions, please contact us anytime at Ricksoft-Support.atlassian.net. I will be happy to help.We wish you a great day!Kind Regards,Gabriel Quadros | Support EngineerRicksoft Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.