I don't have access to create/deploy a SLA.
I have looked at the gadgets and nothing seems to suit.
Issues can be created days or months before being assigned to me so I can not use the creation date.
Issues aren't set to a resolution until 2 states beyond my responsibility so I can not use anything related to the resolution date.
I need a query that can pull issues that were either assigned more than ~100 days ago or that changed out of the initial state ~100 days ago.
Basically I have 6 states (with 2 additional states outside my scope.) Newly created issues are in state 1. Either the assigner or assignee moves it to state 2 within a day or two of the issue being assigned. I need to determine when issues have spent more than 100 days in states 2-6 (total) or, from either when the state changed from 1 to 2, exited 1 or entered 2.
I have looked at changed to, before, during,... now() but can't wrap my head around formulating a query and to top it off, access to my system is down right now, I can't experiment so I though I would ask the experts.