Hi everyone,
I am a new user.
I would like to receive notification or get a message when a user is commenting a confluence. Is there a way to configure it ?
Thank you in advance for your kind help.
Julien
Hi Julien.
You can click on the eye icon and Start Watching a single page or all the content of your workspace, and you'll receive the notifications.
Hope it helps!
This is how this icon looks like:
Thank you for your help. I've tried it but I do not receive notifications for an unknown reason.
🤔
Hi @Julien Lothier,
Did you test it with your own comments? I believe that Confluence notifications are not triggered through your own changes / comments. Only if another user leaves a comment or changes something the notification will be send.
Do you get any other notifications from Confluence? If not, there could be some kind of problem with the mail server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.