We have a change request and I'm having some difficulties trying to make it so that we don't have one person approving the same issue twice. Our change request workflow has 2 statuses that require an approval to transition: "Waiting Approval Level 1" and "Waiting Approval Level 2". Each of the approvals has it's own group of approvers: Approvers Level 1 and Approvers Level 2. This wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have an overlap of 3 agents between the 2 groups.
What I would like to do is after the 1st approval has been done, set the user picker for the 2nd approval to be everyone in "Approvers Level 2" minus the approver from the 1st approval.
Jira has a function that will tell me who can approve the request but nothing that will tell me who approved the request. I've looked at a test issue in the API and I've seen the information I need in it, but I'm not sure how to get it in a useable form. I'm hoping that this is something ScriptRunner can do, but before I head down that rabbit hole, I'd like to know if it's even possible to use ScriptRunner to find out who approved an issue.