Dear all,
Have you ever meet the situation when you upload picture file to Atlassian question attachment, it always show the message of HTTP Error? We have try ie, google chrome, firefox, the situation is the same.
Thank you.
Hi Hsu,
Is your Confluence install running behind a reverse proxy (Apache, nginx)? If the proxy is configured with a lower maximum upload size than the file you're trying to attach, it will throw an error.
See these documents for more info:
Apache - http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/apache-limiting-upload-size/
nginx - https://laracasts.com/discuss/channels/forge/413-request-entity-too-large-nginx162
Sorry, I mean I can not add picture file in the confluence community as refer at the address : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxriXuT0xeaFSnNqVVQ0Y2VUa1U/view?usp=sharing
It doesn't sound like he's trying to upload an image to his own Confluence install, but rather Atlassian's Confluence. I'm having a likely similar issue here with Atlassian Answers Image Upload HTTP Error
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.