Hello Team,
Could you please provide my ideas or pointers to create a "List" similar to what we have in SharePoint in Confluence?
I have a SharePoint List which has columns of data such as Code, Description, Created Date. This List is an editable one which can be managed in such a way that through UI, I can create a new record or edit an already existing one.
How do I achieve this in Confluence?
How can I achieve the above mentioned by embedding JIRA on to Confluence?
I also need this feature in Confluence. We had SharePoint before in our organization but we're migrating to Confluence. And many of us can't fulfill this important requirement.
Lists are important in record creation which is essential in organization sites. What we have in Confluence (at least the default setup) is just a glorified Notepad where we add columns and rows. Then each time we add a record, we add a row.
Unlike in SharePoint, we can create a list. We can define the fields needed, define which fields are required, its data type (text field, text area, radio, check boxes, etc.).
Once we have records in the list, we can also create a View to filter fields that should not be available to all. Like for example:
Did you find a way to export sharepoint lists in confluence or do something similar in confluence?
I've been looking for the same answer
Hi,I work for Communardo Software GmbH. Last year, our company assumed ownership of the SharePoint Connector for Confluence from Atlassian. The SharePoint Connector (also available for SharePoint Online) includes a macro for embedding SharePoint lists directly into Confluence. It offers robust features that make it easy to find, customize, and display lists from SharePoint in your wiki. You can use it to embed document libraries, contacts lists, sub-sites, and more. I invite you to give it a try with a 30-day free trial from the Atlassian Marketplace.
Cheers,Juliane Neumann
So many limits and doesn't support 365. Looks like we have to install something on the SharePoint side as well. Became to complicated.
Have any answers been found for suggestion? Thanks!
We switched from SharePoint to Confluence, so we no longer have a SharePoint. Therefore, nothing to link it to.
So far, this seems the most promising solution. Hate to set up a Jira project just for the sole purpose of making a list in Confluence. But it just may work.
@Juliane Neumann {Communardo} are you able to edit the embedded list (e.g. add a row, edit a row item)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.