Hi,
I want to import our Mantis project into Jira. The import wizard is just fine, but it requires me to create a new user in Jira for every user that appears in the Mantis project. If I were to create all these users, it would exceed our user limit. The Mantis project has 13 users, our Jira limit is 10. What's more is that I do not actually have use for all the Mantis users in the Jira project. Several ex-members of the project will not be using Jira.
I have already tried to create all Mantis users in Jira and deactivated them immediatly. That way I can have more than 10 Jira users, but the importer only works when every user is activated
Is there any way to circumvent the need to create all Mantis users in Jira?
And is there a way to map Mantis users to Jira users? Some of them are the same, but have different names in Mantis and Jira.
Thanks
Stefan