Hello All,
I was wondering if it were possible to run a custom rebase as part of a scriptrunner pre/post hook.
An example of what I am trying to accomplish.
If there are 4 commits being pushed, I want to run a rebase so that the end product is a single commit that contains all changes and the revisions of the other 3 are deleted so that they no longer exist in git's history.
I already know the git command that I would have to run for the actual rebase itself. I just need to know if it's possible to make all pull requests go through that rebase before being merged. Either via scriptrunner or some other method. The rebase would have to be run at any point between the user pushing up their changes and the pull request for those changes being merged back into master.
Any and all help is appreciated!
Thanks!