Hello guys,
I'm experiencing a very strange problem since several months and my patience is slowly running out. I've created a connection between our Jira Server 8.14.1 and our Bitbucket Cloud team and used the created webhooks in a Bitbucket repository to trigger some specific conditions in corresponding Jira Server project. Everything worked fine for months but at some point of time (I think it was in the end of 2020) the both Jira webhooks in Butbucket repository settings suddenly disappeared and the automatic transitions didn't work anymore. Since this point of time I connect Jira to Bitbucket again and again to enable the webhooks and after several days they disappear in Bitbucket (sometimes after 1 day, sometimes after 1 week). Our Jenkins webhook in the same Bitbucket repository don't disappear. Take a look at screenshots attached.
All webhooks are in (Bitbucket repository settings):

Jira webhooks are out after 10 days (same Bitbucket repository settings):

We work on one project only, so I don't know whether it's a global or a single problem in context of one specific repository in Bitbucket.
Did some of you, guys, experienced the same? If yes, how did you fix it? I don't have any clue, because I don't have the ability to take a look in logs of Bitbucket Cloud. Any other ideas? Unfortunately I didn't find any similar problem description on the web.
Best regards
Valdes